Tuesday 27 September 2011

TJ's Introduction

The first thing I would like to say is I apreceaate the time you are taking to check out TECHkers. My name is TJ and I am a part creator of http://www.techkers.com/.
My business partner is Gee. More than business he is a friend. One of those "you can count your friends on one hand" kind of friends.
To know Gee and I is to know what makes TECHkers tick. Now, if I was reading this post up to this point, I would ask the question "why would I want to know what makes TECHkers tick." Well, I urge you to check-in with our posts as I believe the TECHkers ride will be an entertaining one.
We plan to share with you insights and opinions on the latest in our industry, whilst showing our personal and business journey which at this point are totally intertwined.
What better way to document it all than in a blog.

The less than one year old TECHkers story has a long way to go. I hope the stories of our experiences, trials and tribulations helps bring success to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment